Tuesday 26 April 2011

Vybz Kartel 'Will No Longer Do Gun Lyrics'

Dancehall's 'bad boy' Vybz Kartel who is known for releasing most of the notorious gun songs has pledged to no longer pen or "medz" anymore gun lyrics.

Read the story after the jump:

In an exclusive interview with OutAroad.com the deejay states: "As of this moment I will no longer be doing "gun lyrics" I did a song called Bad Up U Mada and everyone and their mada (lol) counteracted it. Trying to get their already expired 15 minutes of fame. Well I got news for them. They are at war with themselves cause I aint giving them the time of the day...hush yaw insects and parasites." With that being said, the record must show that 1) songs such as Big Bad and Brave... 2) Duppy Know Who Fi Frighten and 3) Clap It Up were all released earlier this month just in case people hear them and think I'm going against my words. I guess I must be twitter , because everybody following me.

Even though Adidjah Palmer warned parents that its not Vybz Kartel responsibility for raising their kids or being their role model, this unbelievable decision certainly pushes him a step closer of being labeled as a role model... not just only for kids, but also for young upcoming entertainers.

No comments:

Post a Comment