Thursday 21 April 2011

Lisa Hyper Inks Management Deal With US Company

Female DJ Lisa Hyper has inked a three year management deal with US based company da Dark Productions bring across her unique dancehall sound and to tap into opportunities on the international market. 

I saw she possessed the fortitude to persevere through adversity and humiliation, and if one can overcome humiliation and to do so with some amount of grace, that's one of the greatest attributes that one can possess. That tells me a lot about her character, the fight in her, her work ethic, her ability to persevere and how far she's willing to go in the music industry and life, for that fact," Ron Coleman, head of N da Dark Productions, said in a release.

Lisa Hyper's bookings will now be handled by the US-based Cariblinks booking agency.
"Since leaving the Empire, a lot of people have approached me, but I decided to finally sign because this firm actually has a management philosophy that I like, and that is compatible with my needs. I had been shopping around for an investor and I met these guys who are willing to whatever it takes to get me to the next level, this company is willing to do that...that's why I have signed," Lisa Hyper said.

No comments:

Post a Comment